House Name: NYATI
Coffee Grade: Kenyan AA
- Our cold brew is medium roasted and finely grind to bring out all the fruity and great aroma typical of specialty coffee beans from the mountains of Kenya.
- It is less acidic, exceptionally smooth, and perfect for coffee enthusiasts who have discovered the love for cold brew.
- A good to go drink in the morning and for the “not morning people”, this cold brew is a total game-changer.
Brewing Tips: Cold Brew; Pre-packaged in filter bags (pouches)
- This product is highly recommended for coffee enthusiasts who have discovered a love for cold brew.
- Ease of preparation makes it ideal for customers who do not own coffee making machines. One of the key reasons coffee snubs are having a change of heart and are raving over it.
- For simplicity, all one needs to enjoy a cup of cold brew is a container with a lid such as a mason jar.
Brewing Instructions: Pour 12-16 oz of cold water over the filter bag. Let it soak for 6-10 hrs in your refrigerator, pour over ice and add creamer if desired.
- Named after the cap buffalo (in Swahili), one of the big five animals and an endangered specie in the safari regions and most revered for its strength.