House Name: DUMA
Coffee Grade: Kenyan AA
Grind: Whole Beans
- Our dark roasts will typically have a stronger aroma and smoky taste with a substantially reduced amount of caffeine.
- An ideal pick for consumers who want to enjoy a cup of coffee but are mindful of their caffeine and acidity intolerance.
- For customers who want to try their hands on at home coffee grinding, this product provides just that. Perfect for DYI customers.
- You want to be gentle to ensure you do not over-extract and get flavors you do not want. The extraction process is typical: acids – sugars – bitters and then astringency.
- Keep water temperature to not more than 1950F to prevent bitter, astringent flavor.
- We recommend a brewing time of not more than 20sec for best taste.
- Both the lower temperature and the shorter brew time help reduce some of the bitter aspects of our dark roasts.
Fine grinds will have more surface exposure for maximum extraction of the coffee flavor compared to extra coarse grinds so adjust your brewing time to your taste level.
- Named after the Cheetah (in Swahili) and one of the big five animals in the safari regions. Most revered for its speed, agility, fearlessness, and power.
- Arguably the fastest land mammal on earth reaching a top speed of 50 to 80 mph
- The Cheetah symbolism can be interpreted as a warning to be aware of spreading yourself a bit too thin and thus the need to keep yourself focused on your direction and goal.
- Living by its name, this product provides customers the option to control their grinding preferences.
- It is no surprise that consumers who prefer low caffeine content and acidity reach for this product